20 July 2021
30 June 2021
06 April 2021
23 December 2020
In September 2020, SGH registered for the HR Competition named “HR Excellence Award 2020” that held by HumanResourcesOnline.net, a Singapore based global association specializing in Human Resources.
We registered under the following categories:
1. Excellence in Talent Acquisition
2. Excellence in Workplace Wellbeing
3. Excellence in Employee Engagement
The awards recognized teams and individuals who are resilient in pushing the boundaries of people strategy, and achieving new heights in employee engagement, performance management and more. We were challenged and tried to compete with more than 30 companies participating in this event.
This competition is the only peer-reviewed HR awards in the region, and announced the winners for the Indonesia region on 27 November 2020, after the Singapore and Malaysia region winners were announced a few weeks earlier. As a result SGH was nominated for all registered categories and won a Bronze Award for the category “Excellence in Talent Acquisition”.
We recognize that there are external challenges in the form of talent wars, from direct competitors who are aggressively offering competitive remuneration packages. However, we continue to build employer branding from year to year. Employer branding is very important to attract and retain the best candidates. A best candidate will definitely choose the best company and of course the company also wants it. We also offer interesting compensation benefits to employees. These 2 things make it easier for us to do recruitment and search candidate to join in SGH.
Talent Acquisition ensures getting the right candidate according to lead time, by using social media (LinkedIn), Job Portal, Virtual Job Fair, and the “Member Get Member Program”. Instead of using the head hunters, in 2020 we maximize the Talent Acquisition capability and minimize the recruitment costs. We also work very closely with the management in setting up talent pools for critical positions.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we improve the talent acquisition processes by implementing the new-norm initiatives:
1) Candidate searches mostly use the social media platform (LinkedIn), maximize the Job Portals, Virtual Job Fair, and apply the “Member Get Member Program”;
2) Candidate interviews, offering process, employment agreement signing process are conducted virtually;
3) Implement the virtual new employee on-boarding program, online induction training, and e-learning;
4) Meetings, sharing, training are conducted virtually; and
5) All new employee documentation received in digital form/ soft-copy.
Our leader holds a strong commitment in building a team driven by strong performance culture to go the extra mile. The Company believes that everyone in the group will “go the extra mile”, highly self-motivated to meet the Company’s goal with minimum supervision.
The overall HR Strategy is focused on building the foundations for sustainable success and defined the road ahead, based on our core competence, external trends that will impact our industry, and a concrete map on how to reach our ambition, with high commitment to:
1) Develop an HR roadmap to bring the Company to be "Employer of Choice" in the near future.
2) Improve HR capability and leadership to be the best in class.
3) Maintain and retain the High Potential Employee; while continue maintain the good relationship between the Company and Union Leaders.
4) Maximize the talent pool and social media to reach potential candidates; and keep hiring the highly competence candidates that meet Company’s Purpose, Vision and Core Values, to create the future leader with strategic positions within the Company.
5) Optimize the capability and increase the competency of Talent Acquisition that best suits the organization.
During the journey, we have reached some achievements in:
1) Digitally transformed to sustain the performance during the COVID-19 pandemic;
2) Support the Company’s Initial Public Offering;
3) Initiate the “Role Modelling Strategy” that encourages all Business Leaders to become a role model to the employees while the employees get to know their Leaders closer;
4) Create and maintain conducive Industrial Relations between employees, Labor Union and the Government;
5) Increase the employee satisfaction level that shows in the results of 2019 Employee Engagement Survey that is higher compared to similar industries in Indonesia even in Asia Pacific; and meet the global norm for innovation;
6) And finally won the Bronze award in Talent Acquisition, and became the finalist in “Excellence in Employee Engagement” and “Excellence in Workplace Wellbeing” in the “HR Excellence Award 2020”.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we also faced the greatest challenge in taking immediate action to ensure the employee’s health and safety while maintaining the business continuity and continuously improving the performance. We decided not to fall into the pandemic ‘nightmare’ but lead a rapid and massive changes within the organization to keep the business as usual in the new-norm.
SOHO Global Health has consistently delivered sustainable, solid financial results despite the soft market condition. In a rapidly-changing environment, the key to our success has been our ability to balance continuity with change. It has required discipline and decisive actions to build sustainable value for the long term.
21 September 2020
12 September 09/12/19
15 August 08/15/18
16 July 07/16/18
16 July 07/16/18
16 July 07/16/18
Informasi pada website ini ditujukan untuk memberikan jawaban yang bersifat ilmiah, berdasarkan bukti ilmiah dan berimbang atas pertanyaan medis Anda.
Informasi ini tidak ditujukan sebagai saran medis. Perawatan pasien merupakan tanggung jawab praktisi kesehatan berdasarkan praktek perijinannya serta pengalaman dan informasi spesifik pasien.